at Reincubate in London
Reincubate is a technology, data and media start-up based in London. The company has a range of popular desktop and web applications (such as the iPhone Backup Extractor and the Keep Calm-o-matic).
We’ve licensed our software to organisations including The US Department of Justice, The Department of Defence Cyber Crime Center, The US Army & US Marines, The LA District Attorney’s Office, GCHQ, the FSA and NASA.
In any given month our applications are downloaded more than 50,000 times, and our sites receive more than 4,000,000 impressions. Our web apps are mainly built with Django, and we use a combination of C# and C++ for our desktop applications.
About the role
We’re looking for a Product Manager for awdit, our B2C and B2B computer inventory system. The product is enjoying particularly strong growth, and we need a disciplined product leader to manage it through to its potential.
The Product Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Acting as the “CEO” of the product, translating the vision into the product in a disciplined way. Prioritising, specifying and implementing functional and UI improvements based on ROI and data.
- Maintaining the roadmap and keeping the business appraised on status.
- Coordinating developer activity where it relates to the product, and feeding into sales and marketing.
- Developing effective product messaging and collateral.
- Talking to customers to understand what they want and how the product serves them, capturing the right data and using it to make decisions in the product’s development, and having the commercial acuity to make the right business decisions (customer-focused, metrics-oriented, and business-driven).
- Thinking through and building strong UX in the applications
- Being adaptable and functioning well in a fluid environment: as in any start-up, prepared to assist in all aspects of the business, not just areas of primary responsibility.
Skills & experience
- Excellent communication and English, both verbal and written, along with excellent analytical (A/B testing etc.), quantitative, and presentation skills.
- Keen understanding of the pros and cons of process, and how to apply it judiciously.
- Strong sense of personal ownership, and experience working in a high growth or high performance environment.
How to apply
Drop us a note with your CV, and let us know what cool stuff you’ve been working on. If you have a terrible joke, send that too. Tell us how, like Tron, you’ll fight for the users. If you’re a good fit for us, we’ll set you a little test.
Recent jobs at Reincubate
- Junior Management Accountant at Reincubate in London 07-01-2015
- Forensic Software Engineer at Reincubate in London 20-07-2014
- Business Analyst / Marketing Performance Manager at Reincubate in London 23-05-2014
- Online Performance Manager (growth hacker) at Reincubate in London 07-02-2014
- Ecommerce Manager at Reincubate in London 02-07-2013
- Python wrangler at Reincubate in London 14-08-2012