QA Account Manager (awesome role)
at Global App Testing in London
Hello you awesome person,
Behind every fantastic app test we carry out is a super QA Account Manager.
QA Account Managers at Global App Testing never go under appreciated and we’re looking for another – especially if they have an interest in apps or have a background in app testing / QA.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Managing and building relationships with multiple customers simultaneously – you will be the first point of customer contact and will ensure customers are happy with their testing.
- Advising customers on their testing – alongside our production team. Lucky for you we have some of the best QA minds in our team :)
- Managing custom projects – for high profile customers
- You over-communicate – you must have the ability to connect instantly with people, build rapport and trust. You are comfortable on Skype, phone calls and email.
- You constantly ask questions – you must have the ability to ask good questions and build an understanding of a customer’s situation.
- You are (or will become) a QA / app testing expert – our customers will be going to you as the first port on how to do their testing.
- You are over-prepared – you will need to be really organised to handle multiple relationships.
- You can handle difficult situations – you will inevitably deal with difficult situations which will need to be handled with care and understanding.
- You have a history of working hard and getting results – A minimum 2.1 undergraduate degree from a top university and track record of success.
- Account management experience
- QA / testing background
- Our dedication to helping you become successful – We are huge on personal development and will dedicate time helping make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals and bucket lists.
- Responsibility and a real say in the future of the company – you’ll have a role that will be vital to the companies success and every idea you come up will always be considered.
- Team bucket list: We’ve transcended after work drinks and created a team bucket list where once a month we do activities on our bucket list – the last one was skiing lessons. You’ll get to add activities to the bucket list (Pics)
We use our crowd of professional testers to find bugs in apps before they’re released: Global App Testing. We are venture backed and our core team have been working together for over 8 years. 2014 saw us grow rapidly and we now work with the tech teams behind some of the top apps in the world – 2015 is shaping up to be our best year ever! We’re now hunting for the very best talent to join us and accelerate our growth. We like hustlers.
If that articles resonates with you then please send a short 200 word cover letter that describes why you are the perfect person for this role alongside your CV.
Recent jobs at Global App Testing
- Sales Analyst (Paid) at Global App Testing in London 26-03-2015
- Sales Analyst (Paid) at Global App Testing in London 11-03-2015
- Customer Success Manager at Global App Testing in London 11-03-2015
- Account Exec at Global App Testing in London 18-02-2015
- Inside Sales Analyst - (Paid &amp; leads to a full time role) at Global App Testing in London 17-02-2015
- Account Exec at Global App Testing in London 17-02-2015
- QA Production Manager at Global App Testing in London 22-12-2014
- Account Manager (QA experience preferred) at Global App Testing in London 22-12-2014
- Graduate Trainee Scheme (Operations) - Leads to full time role at Global App Testing in London 01-11-2014
- Paid Internship: Business Analyst (leads to full time role) at Global App Testing in London 20-10-2014
- Lead QA at Global App Testing in London 07-09-2014
- QA Operations Manager at Global App Testing in London 28-08-2014
- Paid Internship - Marketing / Project Coordinator at Global App Testing in London 13-08-2014
- Paid internship - Marketing at Global App Testing in London 06-06-2014