Software QA Analyst
at Hudl (Anywhere)
- Love to break stuff.
- Push the boundaries and tinker with things to understand how and why they work.
- Have a passion for software.
- Love working with coaches and want to help them win.
- Earned your college degree and want to have an identity in a growing company.
- Can prove that you are better than “good at communicating”—written and verbal.
- Are anxious to “attack pattern delta” a test plan alongside developers and designers.
- Like being a part of a smart team that moves fast and pushes the limits of what the web can do.
- Believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Are a team of nerds, designers, marketers, and former jocks who love sports and tech.
- Have a profitable, kick-ass product that is changing coaches’ and athletes’ lives.
- Need you to help us build awesome software for coaches and athletes.
- Are fans of rapid iteration. We average a dozen pushes to production each day.
- Are as passionate about winning as the coaches we serve.
- Promise you’ll love coming to work every day.
Recent jobs at Hudl
- Software Developer at Hudl in London 23-02-2015