at Peak in London
(₤25000 - ₤40000 per year)
Join a team of highly skilled engineers, designers and neuroscientists and help us shape the future of education, working on our new mobile brain-training app Peak. Launched globally in September 2014, Peak was Editor’s Choice on the App Store and named one of the App Store’s Best Apps of 2014 in 24 countries.
As a QA engineer at Peak, you’ll ensure that we deliver the best consumer experience to our users.
- Strategize, plan, document and execute the testing of the product line across web and mobile, with help from the product manager and development team.
- Automate testing on Android and iOS
- Write and execute test cases to ensure that our software, website and apps are of world-class quality when released.
- Collaborate with developers to design and implement automated tests.
- Perform one-off deep-dive tests on specific features.
- Continually refine your tests because you’re never satisfied that you’ve covered enough.
- Be the voice of Test in the product development cycle.
- Manage weekly testing sessions of the Product Team.
- Be on top of the latest testing trends, practices and tools.
- 1 to 3 years experience as a QA engineer
- Manual testing experience in mobile apps and web platforms.
- Excellent understanding of modern QA processes & practices.
- Proven ability to formulate agile test cases from existing products and bring products to market.
- Passion for quality, determination to follow issues through to resolution.
- Experience building automated tests using Appium or equivalent.
- Passion for a fast-paced startup environment.
- Can-do attitude.
- Organisation and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
Peak is a London-based startup founded by entrepreneurs from Google, Amazon, Playfish/EA and academia with a mission to revolutionise education through mobile, games and science. Peak is reinventing the brain training category with an emphasis on mobile-first and big data technology.
With $10m in funding from tier-1 European and US investors, we provide a unique environment to work with great engineers, designers and neuroscientists. Be part of this team of innovators.
Recent jobs at Peak
- Growth engineer - HTML, JS at Peak in London 02-04-2015
- Lead iOS Developer at Peak in London 26-02-2015
- CRM Marketing Manager at Peak in London 06-02-2015
- Junior UI Designer at Peak in London 07-01-2015
- Junior UI Designer at Peak in London 05-01-2015
- Senior iOS Developer at a high growth edtech startup at Peak in London 17-03-2014