Customer Data Analyst
at printed.com in London
printed.com is a fast growing online company based in Central London. We’re a fun and friendly team working in a bright, open office. We have a kitchen with free tea and coffee, a bar stocked with beer, water and fizzy drinks, a lounge area for comfortable and relaxing meetings, music playing at all times, plenty of windows, and lots of natural light. It’s a great place to work and we’d love for you to join us!
Who we want
The Customer Data Analyst will support the Marketing team through the provision of actionable and insightful customer information.
This exciting role will be responsible for the analysis of customer product data from both internal and external sources. The analyst will primarily use internal data software to provide Marketing customer behaviour insights and campaign analysis.
The position will play a vital role in helping to improve our Marketing conversion metrics, support and develop our customer retention strategy and successfully grow the business.
Skills & experience required
- Proven advanced database and excel skills
- Strong numerical & analytical ability leading to the provision of high quality management information
- Commercial business partnering, ability to work closely with Marketing and the operational business, providing recommendations
- Data process maintenance, control and streamlining
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent data analysis management skills.
- Experience of using one of the following; SPSS, Shomei, SAP BO, Cognos, Pentaho or other data software
- Experience of providing and applying statistical/marketing modelling for decision making within marketing
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, ability to work independently
Nice to have:
- Degree level education
- Experience of using Google Analytics and segmentation