Healthcare Startup Seeking Senior Web App Developer - Come and Make a Difference!
at DrEd in London
(₤50000 - ₤60000 per year)
We’re looking to hire a strong web app developer. You are a senior developer who can take a lead role in our technical team and act as system architect. We would like you to join DrEd, a healthcare startup building the leading online doctor service across Europe.
As a lead member of our IT team you will:
- Develop and improve our bespoke, secure patient/clinic management system, our API and a range of websites;
- Work using modern methodologies, e.g. MVC, agile development;
- Leverage health service APIs and other web-based APIs to extend the reach and functionality of the DrEd system;
- Contribute to our product development plans & company strategy.
Skills & Requirements
You are an enthusiastic, selfmotivated and experienced developer who enjoys programming, solving problems and working in teams.
You will have most of:
- 3+ years software development experience
- Experience with at least one MVC framework
- Experience working with and developing APIs
- Experience in version control (we use git)
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with userfacing products or services
DrEd makes it easy for patients to communicate with doctors, manage their health and order prescription medication online. Our patients complete online assessments or engage in realtime video consultations with real doctors.
You will benefit from:
- Joining a fun, growing team looking to shakeup the traditional model of healthcare
- An engaging startup environment in London
- Competitive salary and share options package
- A modern workplace with decent furniture, equipment, and coffee
- Protected time every week to work on your own projects
- Unique opportunity to participate in innovative projects to deliver healthcare in Europe
Recent jobs at DrEd
- PHP Web Developer at Leading Healthcare Startup at DrEd in London 02-06-2014
- Healthcare Startup Internship at DrEd in London 18-01-2013
- Senior Web Application Developer at DrEd in London 20-08-2012