Customer Happiness & Operations Associate
at Elder in London
(₤25000 - ₤30000 per year)
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial spirit with an analytical mind to roll up their sleeves and make an impact from day one.
Do you want to work for yet another social media app or do you want to help transform the lives of tens of thousands of people and their families across the UK with world-class care? If the latter, read on.
Elder (Elder.org) is a startup transforming the quality of life for those in need of care.
We’re backed by a leading European VC and our founders previously founded and exited mopp.com (the UK’s leading home services marketplace). The early team has joined from companies including Google, Shazam, Just Eat, Handy, Babylon, Onefinestay and Ogilvy.
Customer happiness and operations are at the heart of everything we do. Your work will be diverse, challenging and highly rewarding as we scale the business across the UK and Europe. You’ll be expected to roll your sleeves up and make an impact from day one.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Onboarding customers and maintaining a quality supply chain
- Handling and analysing large quantities of data
- Communicating with customers to solve challenges
- Feeding back to the sales and product teams to improve the customer and supply experience
- Identifying and testing new supply channels
- Working with product managers and the engineering team to keep updating and improving the product and processes
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good degree from a leading University
- KPI-driven with the ability to glean insight from large amounts of data
- Marketplace experience in another startup preferred but not essential
Perks of the job:
- You’ll be joining a small but fast-growing team
- Competitive salary
- Greenfield opportunity; You can shape the strategic direction of the company from day one
- Plenty of team lunches and socials.
- A very cool office just off Tottenham Court Road
- The rare opportunity to do something greater than creating yet another social media app. We’re going to change the lives of millions of people and their families
Recent jobs at Elder
- PAID: Operations & Compliance Intern at Elder in London 16-12-2015
- Senior Sales Executive at Elder in London 22-11-2016