at Elder in London
(₤20000 - ₤30000 per year)
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial spirit with an analytical mind to roll up their sleeves and make an impact from day one.
Elder.org transforms the lives of (primarily) the elderly and of their families by providing world-class live-in care. Elder care is becoming a critical need both within the UK and Europe, and Elder.org is at the forefront of re-imaging the traditional care model. We work with professional carers to find the best match for our clients, ensuring that the choice to employ a live-in carer is exceptionally smooth, and providing help to both our clients and their families at time when they need it the most.
Operations is at the heart of everything we do. Your work will be diverse, challenging and highly rewarding as we scale the business across the UK and Europe. You’ll be expected to roll your sleeves up and make an impact from day one.
Your work will be diverse team as we scale the business across the UK and Europe. You’ll be expected to roll your sleeves up and make an impact from day one.
- You will play an integral role in helping us efficiently scale
- Handle phone and email inquiries and requests from our clients and carers
- Identify and evaluate customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Follow communications, procedures and policies and help to develop new ones
- Screening, interviewing and hiring new carers
- Maintaining and managing a quality supply chain
- Giving feedback to the Sales and Product teams to improve the client and carer experience, as well as internal tools.
- A degree from a leading University
- A good command of Excel and Google docs
- Proven customer support experience or experience in a client facing role
- Strong phone contact handling skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices beneficial although training will be provided
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Marketplace experience in another startup preferred but not essential
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to go the extra mile when needed
- Please note, you will be required to work a weekend every 5 or so weeks.
- Competitive salary + options
- Greenfield opportunity; You can shape the strategic direction of the company from day one
- Plenty of team lunches and socials.
- A very cool office just near Spitalfield Market, East London.
The rare opportunity to do something greater than creating yet another social media app. We’re going to change the lives of millions of people and their families.
Recent jobs at Elder
- Account Manager at Elder in London 09-08-2017
- Customer Service Representative at Elder in London 31-08-2017
- Content Manager at Elder in London 06-09-2017
- Digital Marketing Manager at Elder in London 08-09-2017