.NET developer roles are ten to a penny. Not this one.
at Mongoose Gray in London
(₤45000 - ₤65000 per year)
Note this role is based in MANCHESTER, UK
So you chose to read huh? Must mean you’re either intrigued or a darn good developer. Hopefully both.
You’re at the top of your game. Supremely confident in your abilities. Very close to a 10 yet grounded enough to realise that nobody can ever actually achieve this magical number. Ever.
You’ve probably been involved with programming since an early age. More silver keyboard than silver spoon. You’re not just a software developer. You’re a software craftsman. You don’t see software engineering as a way to pay the bills. Rather it’s a way of life. Quite frankly you’re a bit of a geek. And proud of it. Pssst… well guess what? we’re geeks too.
We are a small, entrepreneurial software house that prides itself on software delivery excellence. Our clients trust us to deliver right-first-time solutions. No ifs. No buts. Reliable. Manageable. Scalable.We ensure this by adopting best practice: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP. We advocate BDD, TDD and CI. We subscribe to object-orientated design practices and principles.
We’re a friendly, tech-savvy and straight-talking bunch. We have no time for office politics or machinations. The only knives we know are the ones in the kitchen drawer. We must be doing something right because demand for our products is massively on the up. Both here and internationally. We are going to need people like you to help support this spectacular growth.
Who are you? A software engineer par excellence with a comprehensive understanding of the .NET ecosystem: VB, C#, WCF, WPF, SQL Server. Coupled with a good grasp of n-tier architectures, common design patterns and clean coding practices.And most importantly a working style that is supportive, empathetic and above all collaborative. Be brilliant but don’t be a git. The only gits we like are Github and Gitlab.
By now you’re perhaps wondering about the numbers. We’re interested in talking to people with a range of experience and will pay accordingly: 45K – 65K.
Alternatively – preferably in fact – send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter (yes, we’re a bit old school like that) outlining why you think this is for you. Either way please do get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Recent jobs at Mongoose Gray
- Parla Italiano? do you speak IT? at Mongoose Gray in London 28-10-2016
- Manchester-based .NET developer roles are ten to a penny. Not this one. at Mongoose Gray in London 27-12-2016
- Now you can marry your love of data with a keeper of a C# .NET SQL role. at Mongoose Gray in London 27-12-2016
- Escalation? the buck stops with you. Senior 3rd Line Engineer / IT Technician. at Mongoose Gray in London 06-01-2017
- Moving from Big Four to Boutique. Opportunities for silver-tongued Management Consultants. at Mongoose Gray in London 05-03-2017
- Manchester based .NET roles are not special. This one is. at Mongoose Gray in London 11-04-2017