.NET developer roles are ten to a penny. Not this one.
at Mongoose Gray in London
(₤45000 - ₤65000 per year)
Note this role is based in MANCHESTER, UK
So you chose to read huh? Must mean you’re either intrigued or a darn good developer. Hopefully both.
You’re at the top of your game. Supremely confident in your abilities. Very close to a 10 yet grounded enough to realise that nobody can ever actually achieve this magical number. Ever.
You’ve probably been involved with programming since an early age. More silver keyboard than silver spoon. You’re not just a software developer. You’re a software craftsman. You don’t see software engineering as a way to pay the bills. Rather it’s a way of life. Quite frankly you’re a bit of a geek. And proud of it. Pssst… well guess what? we’re geeks too.
We are a small, entrepreneurial software house that prides itself on software delivery excellence. Our clients trust us to deliver right-first-time solutions. No ifs. No buts. Reliable. Manageable. Scalable.We ensure this by adopting best practice: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP. We advocate BDD, TDD and CI. We subscribe to object-orientated design practices and principles.
We’re a friendly, tech-savvy and straight-talking bunch. We have no time for office politics or machinations. The only knives we know are the ones in the kitchen drawer. We must be doing something right because demand for our products is massively on the up. Both here and internationally. We are going to need people like you to help support this spectacular growth.
Who are you? A software engineer par excellence with a comprehensive understanding of the .NET ecosystem: VB, C#, WCF, WPF, SQL Server. Coupled with a good grasp of n-tier architectures, common design patterns and clean coding practices.And most importantly a working style that is supportive, empathetic and above all collaborative. Be brilliant but don’t be a git. The only gits we like are Github and Gitlab.
By now you’re perhaps wondering about the numbers. We’re interested in talking to people with a range of experience and will pay accordingly: 45K – 65K.
Alternatively – preferably in fact – send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter (yes, we’re a bit old school like that) outlining why you think this is for you. Either way please do get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Recent jobs at Mongoose Gray
- Taking the credit. R&D Tax Credit (Software) Management Consultants. at Mongoose Gray in London 29-05-2016
- Just another IT Technician role. Or is it? at Mongoose Gray in London 28-10-2016
- Are we on the same page? PHP Developer/Manager (Digital Media) at Mongoose Gray in London 20-11-2016
- Data. Data. Data. Opportunities for SQL-centric .NET developers. at Mongoose Gray in London 27-12-2016
- Hola! Spanish-speaking Software Engineering Technical Consultant. at Mongoose Gray in London 27-12-2016
- Invest your Application Support skills in this new challenger bank. at Mongoose Gray in London 27-12-2016
- Startup seeks Senior Java Developer for long-term relationship and more. at Mongoose Gray in London 27-12-2016
- Not your everyday .NET systems analyst role. at Mongoose Gray in London 27-12-2016
- Do you speak software? Junior tech-savvy Management Consultants. at Mongoose Gray in London 27-12-2016
- Silver-tongued Technical Account Manager. IT Support Services. at Mongoose Gray in London 06-01-2017