Technical Co-founder, new mobile commerce venture
at Anu in London
Mobile commerce is set to reshape physical retail. Retailers that embrace smartphones will win. I have agreed seed funds from a large global technology player to form a new business which uses smartphones to create new retail experiences.
Iâ€™m looking for a technical co-founder who will partner with me to help change how people shop.
You love to code, build user-friendly new things and hopefully be
- Motivated to make a difference or change the world in a meaningful way
- Bright, clever, and curious about anything and everything
- London-based or willing to travel to meet customers
- Financially secure and able to delay external funding until the business is ready to scale up
I am all of the above except my coding skills are rusty. Iâ€™ll
- Comfortably wear the business hat as an ex-corporate strategist, product manager and MBA
- Happily go out there to sell, understand customer needs better, and raise money
- Roll up my sleeves and do whatever it takes to make our business a success e.g. write code
- Leverage my network to find what we need quickly i.e. marketing, branding, retail, funding
You can learn more about me from my blog.
Note: The seed money will be used towards sales and marketing expenses and selected development costs such as development and test equipment and software licenses