Customer Service Champion
at SPOKE in London
(₤20000 - ₤30000 per year)
Looking for the first rung on the startup ladder?
Searching for your start in startups?
If you’re smart, driven and ambitious – but not a developer – then this role at SPOKE might just fit the bill.
We’re looking for a fixer. For our Winston Wolf. Someone with real flair for solving problems, and making customers feel good.
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- A Thinker: creative, adaptable, and great at improvising solutions
- A Doer: full of initiative, can-do and epic levels of hustle
- An Artist: great at composing pitch-perfect emails and tweets, and excited by great design
- A Scientist: comfortable recording and managing numbers to drive out insights
- Authentically passionate about building a menswear brand
We’ve just closed a round of funding, with some of the savviest investors in tech and retail – and we have some eye-watering sales momentum. The opportunities to grow in the business will come thick and fast.
Ideally you will have:
- Strong MS Office chops – especially excel
- truck-loads of empathy and a natural talent for building rapport.
How to apply
Send us a CV and links to your personal Twitter, LinkedIn, blog or Instagram account. Anything you’d like to share that will help us get to know you.
Then please take a moment to explain why you’re interested in joining SPOKE, and why you’re the candidate we’ve been looking for.
No cover note, no interview.
All candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and have the right to work in the UK.
We’re using e-commerce to build a better menswear brand.
The high street lets us down. Most men don’t want to trawl a 300 piece collection for disposable fashion that changes every 12 weeks. They want a few simple things, done properly.
By selling direct to our customer, we can offer a focused edit, a sharper fit and quality you can really feel – all at a sane price.
We launched in February 2014. We grew 5x in 2015, and again in 2016. We make a beautiful product, and we’ve gathered tens of thousands of happy customers. Almost half of them have already come back for more.
We’re backed by great investors, and a handful of inspired Angels, including an ex-director of ASOS. We’ve just closed a 7-figure round.
We’re in that sweet spot: motoring along, yet still young enough that your impact will be felt every day.
We’re building a world-class team – so don’t join a big brand, come and build one.
You’ll point to SPOKE and say, ‘I did that’. And it will feel great.
We appreciate your interest, but SPOKE does not work with agencies, thank you.
Recent jobs at SPOKE
- Customer Service Hero at SPOKE in London 20-03-2017
- Digital Marketing Associate at SPOKE in London 12-04-2017