Business Development (Sales & Marketing) - Technology Courses
at Skills Matter in London
(₤22000 - ₤45000 per year)
Are you naturally curious? Someone who can talk to anyone, both flexible and fearless? Do you love smashing your sales targets: Can you own it, make it bigger and better?
If that sounds like you and you are looking for an opportunity to channel your creativity, fantastic people skills and natural sales ability into a growing an exciting Tech Scale Up, we’d love to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are Skills Matter and this is going to be the easiest product you’ve ever sold. You’ll be responsible to sell tickets to our training courses. Our courses are taught by the world’s top experts, real rock stars in the world of software engineering who are often the creators and inventors of the technologies covered in the courses we run. These are the people your clients LOVE to spend days with. Your clients will include some of the most innovative businesses in Finance, Retail, Media and Tech, for examples, check out some of our clients here and here .
We’re looking for ambitious self-starters to grow revenues with new and existing clients through lead generation, prospecting, sales and account development activities. We need someone who can convert (often very warm) leads for our training courses into growing revenues.
Your sales achievements will be awarded through excellent compensation structure with uncapped commission. In addition, we offer great opportunities to develop and grow your skills, and career as we grow the company.
Skills Matter”:https://skillsmatter.com/about-us#about_us helps a passionate 80,000+ strong community of software developers discover emerging technologies, learn and share skills and evolve practices and ideas. We are a well-known, global brand that stands for top quality and our training courses don’t just provide the skills people need but also inspire software craftsmanship and engineering excellence. Every business that is powered by technology wants to grow, train and motivate their engineering team. We have the best product in the market to help them achieve that. Check it out at skillsmatter.com
We’re a growing team of fun people who love what we do. If we are not busy supporting our clients or completing projects, we love playing ping pong or fussball at Codenode : our pretty cool venue, home and office.
GET IN TOUCH!
We’re waiting for the right person to join our team. Someone who:
• has at least a year or two experience in targeted sales such as recruitment, media sales or ticket sales;
• enjoys making customers happy and delivering real value;
• gets a real kick out of making stuff happen, clarifying requirements and translating these into solutions that work;
• has excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing;
• is able to clarify requirements and translate these into solutions that work;
• can explain something complicated like thermonuclear astrophysics with a piece of string and a packet of blu-tack (we’ve got plenty of that laying around at Codenode!);
If you think that might be you, then get in touch. Send us your CV with an email explaining why you’d like to be part of our team and how you think you could make a difference – and we’ll be in touch shortly!!
Recent jobs at Skills Matter
- Business Development (Sales & Marketing) - Tech Event Space at Skills Matter in London 25-01-2017