Customer Service Consultant
at Benivo (formerly FlatClub) in London
Benivo has an open position for a Customer Service Consultant in our Success team responsible for guiding and educating our users on their moving process to another city. We are working hard to take away the stress of relocating when starting a new job. With our technology, companies can now provide a cost-effective relocation solution to their junior employees and we’re determined on making every one of them feel welcome. We’re a team of 60+ passionate people, boasting 15 nationalities, running relocation to more than 65 cities around the world and proudly supporting more than 70 corporate clients such as Google, Vodafone, Microsoft, Bloomberg, Herts and more.
You will act as a dedicated point of contact from start to finish, welcoming new user registrants and providing them expert advice centred around the Employer platform. In addition, you will liaise with other teams in the company (corporate sales, accommodation supply, content, technology) to make sure that we fulfil users’ needs and expectations.
- Previous experience in a similar role, excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Fast learner.
- Able to work quickly and well under pressure.
- English required, addition languages are a big plus.
This position is full-time, involves weekend shifts and is based in London, TechHub, Moorgate Station.
- Competitive starting salary and bonus structure.
- Employee stock options and other benefits.
- Central London location, open office space in a startup coworking space.
- Career development and the opportunity to learn new professional skills.
- Social events on a frequent basis.
- Become a member of Techhub start-up community.
- Access to a full library of personal and professional development books.
- Challenging work in a fast-paced environment.
- Get-things-done culture where you can contribute from day one.
- Opportunity to build a product for the most innovative companies in the world and make every employee welcome.
Join our team today!
Please note that we will be unable to provide Visa sponsorship for this role.
Due to the high levels of applications we receive, we regret that we can only respond to successful applicants.
Recent jobs at Benivo (formerly FlatClub)
- Business Development Manager at Benivo (formerly FlatClub) in London 02-06-2016
- Team Lead for Business Development Specialists at Benivo (formerly FlatClub) in London 05-08-2016
- Client Success Consultant at Benivo (formerly FlatClub) in London 09-01-2017
- Senior Business Development Executive at Benivo (formerly FlatClub) in London 03-04-2017