Business Development Manager
at Benivo (formerly FlatClub) in London
(₤30000 - ₤35000 per year)
Benivo (formerly FlatClub) is recruiting a sales professional to join our Corporate Sales team to win new strategic partnerships. Their goal is to activate the partnership by selling our technology-based solution and conducting demos for HR and Mobility Managers. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on sales experience and make an impact with a fast growing start-up.
The Corporate Sales team is responsible for developing business with some of the world’s most innovative and prominent companies and grow our FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 client base.
- Achieve monthly partnership activation targets.
- Convert leads to activated accounts.
- Schedule and run product demos.
- Negotiate with stakeholders and build positive relationships.
- Pitch the company to stakeholders and potential partners.
- Inform Product, Client Success and Marketing teams on development priorities based on customer feedback.
- Desire and drive to succeed, get-things-done and develop professionally.
- Proven track record in exceeding sales targets within a B2B sales environment
- SaaS sales, solution selling required
- Professional oral and written communication skills in English.
- Self-driven, highly motivated and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Proactive and fast-paced.
This position is full-time and based in the London, Techhub, Moorgate.
We currently offer a compensation package consisting of base, uncapped commission and employee equity package, that can prove a significant amount in the long term.
Together as a team of over 60 employees working from two countries, we made it our mission to offer a cost-effective relocation management solution to companies focusing on their junior employees. In an increasingly mobile world, we are working hard to take away the stress of moving and starting a new job for junior employees. Read more at www.benivo.com