Business Development Manager
at FlatClub in London
(₤30000 - ₤35000 per year)
FlatClub is recruiting a sales professional to join our Corporate Sales team to win new strategic partnerships. Their goal is to activate the partnership by selling our technology-based solution and conducting demos for HR and Mobility Managers. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on sales experience and make an impact with a fast growing start-up.
The Corporate Sales team is responsible for developing business with some of the world’s most innovative and prominent companies and grow our FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 client base.
- Achieve monthly partnership activation targets.
- Manage leads through the sales pipeline.
- Convert leads to activated accounts.
- Inform product & service development priorities based on customer feedback.
- Negotiate with stakeholders and build positive relationships.
- Pitch the company to stakeholders and potential partners
- Track record of exceeding B2B sales targets and goals
- Excellent sales and influencing skills
- Complete understanding of the sales cycle from prospecting to close.
- Highly organised work habits.
- Ability to initiate, execute and complete projects.
- Professional oral and written communication skills in English
- A desire to outperform.
- A desire to grow professionally with a young team.
- Self-driven, flexible and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Able to pitch the company over the phone
- Proactive and fast-paced
This position is full-time and based in the London, Techhub, Moorgate.
We currently offer a compensation package consisting of base, uncapped commission and employee equity package, that can prove a significant amount in the future.
FlatClub is a fast-growing B2B start up that offers a unique technology-based solution driven by a team of 60, based in TechHub London and in Yerevan, Armenia. We help employers offer outstanding moving support to a new location on a budget to their junior staff.
All of us at FlatClub are passionate about our product. We are motivated by achievements and value each one of our colleagues. We’re always eager to get in touch with hands-on people who want to work on a unique product and revolutionise current practices.
At FlatClub, you have the opportunity to become part of a truly international (20+ nationalities) and young company in a friendly and fast-paced environment. Not only you will help build a product for the best global companies in the world, but also give your career a real boost, with huge chances for career development and professional growth.
Recent jobs at FlatClub
- Data Analyst - Business Intelligence at FlatClub in London 12-05-2016
- Business Development Specialist (B2B) at FlatClub in London 12-10-2016
- Account Manager - Business Partnerships at FlatClub in London 12-12-2016
- Junior Account Manager - Accommodation Supply at FlatClub in London 25-01-2017
- Head of Product at FlatClub in London 25-01-2017
- Junior Sales Executive at FlatClub in London 08-02-2017
- Junior Sales Assistant - Accommodation Supply at FlatClub in London 22-02-2017