at Seedcamp in London
Seedcamp is a micro-seed fund started by some of Europe’s top entrepreneurs and investors to help develop the next generation of world-beating start-ups by giving them access to experienced mentors, investors, and seed capital. Since 2007, we have handled over 3000 applications, hosted more than 29 events across the globe where we have mentored more than 500 teams and made 46 investments. Our Seedcamp portfolio and alumni have attracted follow-on investments by from the likes of Union Square Ventures, Redpoint, Index Ventures, TAG, and Eden Ventures.
We are looking for a self-starting full time intern who can tackle some of our (basic) technical projects and also assist the Seedcamp team with operations. We believe the contacts and experience youâ€™ll gain here will be instrumental in starting your own company, getting into venture capital, or staying with us longer term.
- Update & maintain the systems we use – our website, application system, blog
- Develop new services and applications to improve work and communications for our team and portfolio
- Help with the conceptualization and setup of new Seedcamp initiatives and respective web properties
- Work on our monthly events, Seedcamp Week, and new initiatives like Seedhack and Seedsummit
- Communicate with our network of mentors and investors, and of course meet the Seedcamp companies.
- Passionate about disruptive start-ups, entrepreneurship, and internet technology
- An excellent multi-tasker who can work both independently and with a team
- Personable and enthusiastic, a generally great communicator
- A super smart student or graduate from a top university
- London-based or able to move here for the duration of the internship
- Literate in web technologies and able to build and develop websites, simple applications, and more
- Proven experience as a self-starter and ability to hit the ground running
- Some work experience in start-ups, technology companies or close industries
- Excellent English language skills
- The position is based in London. We are looking for someone to join us for at least 3 months, preferably longer.
Interested? Apply for the Internship here
Make sure your application reaches us by Friday, August 5 – we will try and make a decision on all applications then.
Recent jobs at Seedcamp
- Communications & Marketing Lead at Seedcamp in London 07-05-2015
- Events and Community Intern at Seedcamp in London 12-03-2015
- Seedcamp Intern at Seedcamp in London 23-12-2014
- Technology Lead at Seedcamp in London 02-10-2014
- Office and Events Manager at Seedcamp in London 02-10-2014
- Business Development Associate at Seedcamp in London 23-07-2014
- HEAD OF CONTENT at Seedcamp in London 01-07-2014
- Operations Coordinator at Seedcamp in London 01-07-2014
- Operations Coordinator at Seedcamp in London 17-01-2014
- Head of Content at Seedcamp in London 17-01-2014
- Developer Extraordinaire with a passion for Startups at Seedcamp in London 17-01-2014
- Operations Coordinator at Seedcamp in London 14-01-2014
- Seedcamp Intern at Seedcamp in London 25-11-2013
- Intern at Seedcamp at Seedcamp in London 30-08-2012