Customer Service Adviser (Swoon Star)
at Swoon Editions in London
We are on a Mission to make every home remarkable! Come and join us!
Swoon Editions are looking for an energetic Customer Service Adviser who will be responsible for delivering an excellent service to all Swoon Editions customers.
You will mostly be answering telephones and emails, providing customer information, handling transactions, responding to enquiries and converting them into sales/orders, and dealing with customer complaints as part of a multi channel department.
We are looking for someone with a passion for customer services and who can deliver excellence with their eyes closed! We want people with the right Swoon Star behaviours to support our business and who will grow with us and achieve more. We want someone to hit the ground running, it’s a fast paced energetic environment with some very lovely people who have lots of fun! Ideally you will have start up experience and are excited by an ever changing yet rewarding environment.
Reports to: Head of Customer Service and 2 x Senior Swoon Stars
- Providing a friendly and professional welcome to all customers and visitors, presenting a positive impression of themselves and the organisation via traditional customer service channels.
- Responding to customer enquiries (phone/email) and provide information about a full range of products and services and supporting promotional campaigns.
- Managing and protecting customer information, including sensitive financial information, in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Follow organisational complaints procedures.
- Liaising with our Logistics third parties.
- Taking occasional responsibility for the induction and development of new members of staff.
- Understanding and explain our business model.
- Learning about (and selling) our Editions.
- Capable of dealing with customers and their queries and concerns with tact, sensitivity, and minimal supervision
- Cares about customers, colleagues and our social agenda, demonstrating trust, openness and respect in dealings with people. You are looking to make a difference.
- Demonstrates high energy, a positive individual with a ‘can do’, results driven approach and attitude
- A proactive attitude to work and uses initiative when set task
- A quick learner and familiar with multiple systems and docs such as Google Drive and preferably Desk.com (not essential)
- Understands the importance of Customer Service KPIS such as call and email answering volumes
- Takes responsibility for their work, acting with honesty and integrity at all times
- Strong team player who is always willing to get stuck in and support colleagues within the team and across the organisation to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good numeracy skills and IT literacy
- Welcomes change, is flexible and can adapt and deal with various demands
- Appreciates and commits to the distinctive culture and philosophy of the organisation.
- Experience of working within contact centres or customer facing roles is desirable but not essential
Recent jobs at Swoon Editions
- Financial Planning Analyst at Swoon Editions in London 18-10-2016
- Head of Customer Experience at Swoon Editions in London 04-01-2017
- Buying Analyst at Swoon Editions in London 16-01-2017
- Operations Analyst at Swoon Editions in London 16-01-2017