Customer Support/Sales Intern
at LearnerLane in London
(₤14000 - ₤17000 per month)
Are you smart, motivated and able to handle pressure? If so, we’ve got a perfect role for you. We are a leading and rapidly growing global tutor recruitment agency. Currently in London with offices in New York and Shanghai opening soon.
As a customer support/marketing intern, you will help maintain tutor happiness and ensure we continue to meet targets.
Salary: £1.2K per month for an initial 3-month internship with an opportunity for an extension based on performance.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Manage online support for tutors being sourced through your client account
- Help client team to manage tutor queries
- Proactively liaise with tutors to ensure their application process runs smoothly
- Answering the phone, emails, texts and tweets from Tutors / Partners
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve the tutor experience
- Conduct feedback calls to our valuable new tutors
- Making sure tutors have complete confidence in LearnerLane – this is your main goal!
- Be structured, organised and able to work independently
- Be hands-on, a go-getter and quick learner
- You must be able to handle situations in a calm and orderly manner
- Work effectively under pressure
- Computer literate
- Lunch on the company once a month
- Summer, Christmas and Halloween parties
- Tea, Coffee and fruit-infused water every single day
- Treat Fridays (Free Snacks, Beer and Wine)
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up with excellent growth opportunities
- LearnerLane Culture Club (Regular team Activities)
- Working with a fun and highly-motivated team. Never a dull moment for sure!