Financial Planning Analyst
at Swoon Editions in London
This is no ordinary financial planning role. Analysts at Swoon are at the heart of everything we do.
As the Financial Planning Analyst you will investigate, forecast and track the impact of a myriad of changes. From product changes to supplier renegotiations, you’ll state what they mean for the bottom line and put your weight firmly on one side of the fence. You’ll be involved in a number of different projects, but there are some constants: financial forecasting, calculating deferred revenue, and developing business wide KPIs and targets.
Combining analytical ability with creativity you’re someone who can draw out insights that really matter from complex data sets, making realistic recommendations that deliver tangible business impacts.
This isn’t a job for the fainthearted, and being able to maintain a sense of humour under pressure is essential. If you’re up for a challenge and willing to get stuck in, you could make a significant difference to our business at the most exciting point on its journey so far.
- You understand double entry and basic accounting principals
- You can build/work a fully integrated P&L, balance sheet and cash flow model
- You possess advanced knowledge of Excel
- You have strong commercial understanding
- You can communicate complex ideas in a simple way
- You possess an agile mind and are able to understand new concepts quickly
- You are results focused with the ability to cut through waffle
- You are a highly organised individual capable of juggling multiple priorities
- You are a team player who is always willing to get stuck in and help out
- You get what Swoon Editions is all about and approach every challenge with a sense of optimism and fun
- You have some ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualifications
- You have a background in financial analysis
- You have knowledge of technical programming languages (e.g. SPS/ SQL)
Recent jobs at Swoon Editions
- Content & Merchandising Intern at Swoon Editions in London 15-02-2017
- Junior Analyst at Swoon Editions in London 15-02-2017