Tax Consultant - Relocation/Global Mobility
at Benivo (formerly FlatClub) in London
We’re currently looking for an experienced relocation tax professional with an employment, international and global mobility background who will take ownership, guide and support our clients in the provision and utilization of tax advice, whether is be personal/Income/expatriate tax compliance or what tax benefits and refunds they are entitled to when moving internationally.
FlatClub is helping leading employers provide moving support for their junior employees on a budget by developing technology solutions to disrupt a massive market. The role of the tax specialist is to act as the owner of tax advice to both corporates and individuals, support sales, onboarding, and delivery.
- Build good rapport with the client, understand their needs and deliver high levels of client service when providing best tax solutions.
- Regularly attend sales meetings; when appropriate, answer client queries with clarity
- Research and assimilate relevant tax regulations from multiple European/non-European countries within a short amount of time.
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders to effectively develop tax workflow and functionality to enhance product and service.
- Design and implement processes for automation and scaling for the locations our customers are currently based in as well as upcoming territories.
- Review and prepare expatriate tax returns to a high standard
- Make sure our clients are 100% compliant.
- Educated to degree level with 3-4 years of relevant working experience.
- ATT, ACA or CTA qualifications are essential.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Commercially aware and can demonstrate your knowledge of current UK tax compliance and laws.
- Experience in UK tax return preparation.
- Influencing and relationship building skills.
- Ability to deliver end-to-end projects independently and with high quality
- Hands on approach
- Able to adapt in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a Top 10 accounting firm is highly desirable.
This position is based in our London office (2 min walk from Moorgate Station).
At FlatClub, you have the opportunity to become part of a truly international (20+ nationalities) and young company in a friendly and fast-paced environment. Not only you will help build a product for the best global companies in the world, but also give your career a real boost, with huge chances for career development and professional growth.
We are a team of 60, based in TechHub, Google Campus, in London, UK and Yerevan, Armenia.
Join our team today!