Service Support Engineer
at GoInStore in London
(₤18000 - ₤25000 per year)
NO RECRUITERS AT THIS TIME PLEASE
Do you have a burning desire to join a scintillating business at the most exciting phase possible? We are a disruptive technology business that was launched with the mind set of addressing a real world commercial challenge. We have built a technology that is now generating in bound business enquiries from some of the biggest global players in Retail, Automotive and Hospitality from across the world. We have a team of enthusiastic and focused day-dreamers with the one shared vision of making a mark on the world.
We’re also on trend, having found a genuine commercial use for VR and AR, that delivers optimized customer engagement as well as a measurable impact on our client’s bottom line revenues.
We’re looking for a London based, Service Support Engineer to work closely with our project managers and customer to provide support in the numerous technical aspects of our software service. This could be your 1st or 2nd job, but you’ll need the maturity to work collaboratively and independent, both in the office and on site with clients across the UK, Europe and potentially further afield. In short, we’re after go-getters that see this door opening as way to not only contribute to our growth, but to grow and fast track their own career.
We believe in working hard, having fun and rewarding success. We’re based in the heart of Camden London in the coolest offices we could find and are entering a period of seismic growth. If you want to come and be part of something great, hit the button below to get the ball rolling.
- Testing and troubleshooting customer networks as suitable to host our service (Firewall, Bandwidth, QoS, Range)
- Sourcing and configuring hardware including mobile phones, tablets, SMART Glasses, PCs
- Hardware maintenance and cataloguing (Internal and external hired)
- Researching and evaluating the latest hardware to continuously improve our service by their use
- Internal and client network infrastructure optimization for our service
- First line technical support
- Technical documentation – How to guides, FAQ, troubleshooting, knowledgebase etc
- Real world testing – verification of new service accounts in the live environment
- Good knowledge of modern network administration and troubleshooting
o Firewall configuration
o Wi-Fi optimization
o Network Protocols
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for all things tech
- Proven troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Microsoft Office
- Valid Passport and ability to travel internationally
Nice to have knowledge of any of the following