Financial Controller (Part-Time / Freelance)
at Swogo in London
Swogo is a profitable company that is growing fast. We’re looking for intelligent, hardworking and hungry people to take advantage of our market demand with our award winning technology.
Swogo solves the retail industry’s #1 problem – increasing profit. Retailers are competing directly on price, which is hurting their profit margins. Our unique product is making millions for the world’s largest and most successful retailers like Dixons Carphone, British Telecom, Media Markt, Darty and El Corte Inglés.
As this is the only finance-specific role in our team, the ideal candidate is self-sufficient and hands-on.
Your tasks at Swogo
- Managing the day-to-day financial operations
- Compiling management accounts and providing related analysis
- Company secretarial and compliance duties
- Working with senior management on budgets and forecasts
- Work with CEO on investor reporting
This is a part time role for 2 days per week – we are flexible in terms of how these 2 days are scheduled.
We are looking for candidates with the following characteristics:
- ACA / ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- At least one year professional working experience after qualification
- Experience in using accounting packages like Xero
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Be a fun person to be around :)