Lead Full Stack Developer
at TEGO in London
(₤60000 - ₤80000 per year)
Job Title: Lead Full Stack Developer
Location: 40 Bowling Green Lane, EC1R 0NE, London
Salary: £60,000 – £80,000, depending on your level
Shares: Share Options
Tego is a pay-as-you-go instant insurance provider for the growing on-demand economy.
Tego offers instant insurance for the work you are doing, for the minute you are doing it. We are bringing insurance to the 21st century, giving taxi drivers, plumbers, deliverers, carers and more, the specific cover they need bought via mobile.
Founded by two unicorn startup managers, Tego is growing fast, across industries, sectors and geographies and working with some of the biggest flexible work providers in the world. Well-funded and ultra-ambitious, we are driving the Insurtech change.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to come and join our tech team and work alongside the founders.
The Full Stack Developer will be crucial to building new and exciting software to keep customers engaged and systems running. You will be utilising the latest technology and push boundaries with colleagues to ensure the web and mobile offerings are always cutting edge.
- Expert knowledge of Python: Django
- Great communication skills
- You believe in and want to build a non-hierarchical, high-performing organization, with deep collaboration amongst engineers.
- Pride in readable, well-designed code.
- Top end machinery
- Be part of a team in its early stages and help shape the way we build product as we grow
- Experience of working with founders from VC backed high growth startups
- A great office location and environment
- Salary: £60,000 – £80,000, depending on your level
- Shares: Share Options
Recent jobs at TEGO
- Full-stack Developer (mobile) at TEGO in London 09-01-2017
- Operations Manager at TEGO in London 11-01-2017