Head of B2B SaaS Business Development. Base, heavy comm and options
at iLeader in London
iLeader is looking for an driven self-starter to join the company as a founding team member in the role of Head of Business Development.
You’d be an experienced B2B SaaS sales person (bonus points if you’ve got HR industry experience) comfortable with setting up an end-to-end sales process, looking to pounce on the opportunity to join an exciting early stage startup and become a vital part of the success of the business.
What we’re looking for from you
- Polishing up the sales deck and any supporting collateral
- Defining key sales messaging and talking points
- Defining and prioritising target companies
- Following up with leads from our internal network and inbound marketing efforts
- Managing our existing reseller partners
- Generating your own leads
- Closing deals and bringing in that all important revenue
- Building out a highly effective B2B sales team first in the UK, then expanding into multiple geographies
We are an early stage startup that has just taken on a second round of seed funding to further develop and drastically improve the product and user experience of our already-launched MVP. Everything is in place from marketing to product to technology so you can hit the ground running. This is your opportunity to make your mark on a fast growing, exciting startup.
What you get in return
High incentivised remuneration – We’re offering a small base, commission and options. We want to incentivise you to close deals so the commission rate will be very much worth your while.
Skin in the game – As the first permanent business development hire, you’ll get a good chunk of options in an ambitious startup, positioned in a growing market.
Unlimited leave – We trust our team to be responsible and self regulating so we focus on milestones rather than time at keyboard, allowing you the flexibility to work the hours that suit you and take the holiday you need to.
Flexible working hours – Work the hours you need to or work around your commitments. As long as you’re getting the results.
Work life balance – As a company innovating in the HR space, we believe we need to reflect that vision with modern people policies. We strive to find the balance between hard work and work life balance because a happy, relaxed team produces beautiful work.
Recent jobs at iLeader
- Founding full stack developer. Paid role with options at iLeader in London 02-12-2016