Lead Web Developer
at MyQuickCloud in London
This position is a great opportunity for an exceptional developer with a passion for technology to become a key part of a dynamic and cutting-edge startup.
We’re looking for a Lead Web Developer with 2+ years experience in a similar role to join our London Dev Team. Architect of the MyQuickCloud framework, this exceptional team has successfully met many challenges over the last years and is ready for a few more…
Our next one is to integrate all our existing tools in a framework addressing the needs of businesses on a worldwide scale.
This is a very hands-on role, to architecture, manage and develop the current web and mobile apps (iOS, Android) as well as potentially lead the web dev team.
Agile at its core, by becoming a member of this team you will use SCRUM and XP methodologies such as Pair Programming, TDD, Sprints on a daily basis.
As a fast growing and innovative software company located in London (Southbank), MyQuickCloud is a recognised specialist of Cloud remote access technologies looking for talent to shape the next coming generation of Cloud technologies.
In February 2014, we launched our brand new generation of services, aiming to instantly turn any application into a Cloud service, from anywhere and on any device. In 2016, we are releasing our revolutionary platform to Cloudify, SaaSify and Socialize Desktop Applications and we need to grow the team to support that.
- Code and test RESTful APIs
- Brainstorm like there’s no tomorrow and bringing new ideas to the table
- Manage and animate SCRUM sprints
- Manage web development schedule and features
- Implement Continuous Integration and deployment automation strategies
- Managing the development and staging environments
- Design the next generation of our infrastructure
- Assume the maintenance (and improvements!) of the existing infrastructure
- Implementing Continuous Integration and deployment automation strategies
The ideal candidate will be driven and opinionated along with having:
- Passionate love for programming in multiple languages
- Prior experience working with a RESTful framework (e.g. Jersey)
- Knowledge of an Authorization framework (e.g. OAuth or Apache Shiro)
- Application design skills to build lean and easy to use Web user interfaces
- Ability to work with Maven, Subversion, Jenkins CI
- Familiar with SCRUM methodology and tools (Atlassian JIRA,…)
- Familiar with a testing framework
You get bonus points for:
- Graphical design skills
- Strong Java skills
- Remote access (VNC/RDP/Citrix) coding (client or server side)
- Apache Guacamole RDP/VNC experience
- Understanding of subscription payment processing (Chargify, Braintree…)
Benefits and work atmosphere
In exchange for your dedication we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Social events
- Friday afternoon ping pong
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Relaxed and informal work environment