Head of Marketing & Sales, Co-Founder (British Education)
at Schoolative in London
Head of Marketing and Sales, Co-founder position, part-time to full-time availability, equity and profit up to 50%, all negotiable on your level of input towards Schoolative value.
Schoolative is the one place for all of British independent education – private schools, colleges, agents, tutors and more… in English, Chinese, Russian… online and in print… please visit website/google to see intro video and the value we create for all stakeholders in independent British education sector.
Schoolative is past Minimal Value Product stage, we are at marketing stage now. It is time for Schoolative to be ‘present’ at schools exhibitions and conferences in the UK and abroad, establish direct contact with private schools, colleges, tutor agencies, education consultants, etc and grow our base of FREE and PREMIUM users by establishing our presence online and offline.
If you are engaged within British Education industry in any shape or form, and have LinkedIn, CV and most important Cover Letter to demonstrate this, please apply or share with someone you know is entrepreneurial and may be interested.
We have the Tech (to keep iterating, growing functions and quality of website) and Operations (Chinese and Russian communications, video productions, print, etc ) covered, now we need the Marketing.
Co-founder / Partner / Head – depending on your involvement, must demonstrate:
- Established experience/engagement within private education industry in the UK, be it in the form of running own education consulting agency, being on board of relative associations, working as marketing manager for a college, etc – we are open minded and treat each candidate on her/his own merit
- No advanced web skills are required, however given the marketing role, must be comfortable using typical computer tools (e.g. word, excel), webmail, social media accounts (e.g. twitter, facebook, LinkedIn) and use them effectively
- As part of your current/previous work, you are expected to have visited and to continue visiting various conference and meetups for stakeholders within British education (e.g. Independent Schools Show)
- Since this position is open to part time involvement and individuals who want to continue their current work/careers/own enterprises but see synergies with Schoolative, one must provide an example how they would contribute to Schoolative (brief description of our role as you see it)
Must provide Cover Letter! We will only judge you on your own merit and you should let us know the value you can provide at Schoolative. As a test though please include answers to these questions, there is no right answer, just to see how you think:
1. How should Schoolative market to colleges and schools in the UK?
2. Should Schoolative be a SME cashcow or grow rapidly to sell out?
We will definitely read through and reply, no matter what the final answer is, ask us any questions during your application.