Graphic Design Internship
at Cinnamon Bridge in London
(₤6000 per year)
Cinnamon Bridge – Food & Drinks Accelerator
Cinnamon Bridge is a platform for brave new food ideas to be discovered, launched, funded & nourished. We work with a handful of exceptional food industry talents for 3 months and we follow our unique & proven methodology in order to provide them with competitive advantage & all the necessary tools and resources.
Graphic Design Intern:
We are looking for a motivated, highly organised and creative person who would like to work with a bunch of exciting new food and drink brands and learn all about branding, packaging design, marketing and business development.
You will be part of the creation of various graphic and promotional material, visual assets, brand identity design elements and layouts for use across the business. The right candidate will be able to create graphics and visuals that can transfer the branding values and personality, and has a strong understanding of graphic and communication design.
You will be responsible for:
• Assisting in design of presentations, business pitches, infographics, packaging design, digital ads, marketing email, websites, etc.
• Contributing to development of branding briefs and creative concepts, being able to adapt their style to different brands’ guidelines and needs.
• Work closely with the Senior Designer to ensure designs are seamlessly in line with client and team expectations.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign skills
- Attention to details and efficiency
- Analytical + Creative approach to problem solving
- Must be able to follow given instructions as well as work independently when required
- Knowledge of print production and requirements is a bonus
- Approachability and ability to handle criticism
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- A Can-do Attitude and a craving for excellence and great work!
- Passion for food is a must!
This position is open from mid January.
This internship is for minimum 3 months with an intention to turn it into permanent role.
Email us your CV, portfolio and a cover letter.