at BookingLive in Bristol
As a UX Architect you will need to be at the top of your game and immersed in user-centered design. You will also have a portfolio that demonstrates your excellence in IA/UX/UI.
- Working on the Booking Live software
- Analysing target audiences and functional specifications
- Presenting deliverables to stakeholders
- Conducting stakeholder meetings to unify thinking and present key deliverables
- Organising information by creating wireframes, sitemaps, work-flows, specification documents, user scenarios and prototypes
- Defining user-interface design, navigation, structure, and hierarchy
- Reporting on usability testing outcomes
- Analysing data to improve user experience
We are looking for a User Experience (UX) consultant to join us on a contract or permanent basis at our office in Bristol. You will lead on user testing, user research, training and interaction design.