Senior E-commerce and Marketing Officer
at Jane Plan in London
Reporting to the CEO this role will take ownership of the management of KPIs across web sales and marketing, digital and other media.
You will work closely with the CEO to develop an effective strategy to meet CPA and ‘customer lifetime value’ targets.
Working alongside and in collaboration with the FD you will also be involved with preparation of monthly and annual forecasts, financial accounts, managing balance sheet reconciliations and analysis.
What we are looking for:
• Solid Excel and MS Office
• Demonstrable understanding of e-commerce
• Good accuracy and attention to detail
• Previous experience in a similar role is essential – a finance related qualification may be an advantage but not essential, most importantly high levels of numeracy are required.
• Having experience working in a business with monthly operating cycles would also be beneficial.
• Ability to work to multiple, often competing and very tight deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Hands on and flexible attitude
• A confident self-starter with a desire to make a difference by continuously improving the systems and processes