Supplier Success Manager
at Bridebook in London
Bridebook.co.uk is revolutionising the wedding industry and seeking an experienced Supplier Success Manager who is self-motivated, multi-disciplined, and has a proven track record of practical experience in account management, customer service and sales development. We are looking for a superstar to take on the role of leading the development and performance of all wedding venues and suppliers featured on Bridebook.co.uk. The successful candidate must be a high-energy individual who is capable of radical thinking and excels in the high pressure, hands-on environment of an excitingly fast-paced start-up.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a people person!
- Has a strong passion for extraordinary service
- Has extensive experience with handling difficult complaints
- Understands the business development cycle from acquisition efforts to performance optimisation
- Has strong enthusiasm in sales and marketing (love to upsell!)
- Likes proactive outreach which includes communicating over the phone, online, and in person
- You have excellent analytical skills to interpret reports and data for supplier success strategies
- Can identify, evaluate and recommend new business opportunities through review of supplier trends
- Can suggest areas of improvement and monitor performance of supplier accounts
- Likes to solve problems and troubleshoot technical system issues
- Can coordinate and execute supplier events from start to finish (i.e. trade shows, networking events, etc.)
- Has a creative mind to develop supplier success campaigns (i.e. email blasts, social media, etc.)
- Is a motivating leader and gets energy from achieving results within a small team
- Development of new and existing business within the UK wedding market
- Responsible for the performance and development of the current registered suppliers
- Prepare and deliver action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Expanding our supplier base and contributing to the development of educational campaigns for suppliers to gain more online visibility
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics within the online sector
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and road mapping abilities
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and use initiative to create answers
- Proven experience in sales within the online space
- Extensive experience in all aspects of supplier relationship management
- Experience within the hospitality sector is preferred
This role is not for you if:
- You love big corporate nausea!
- You love long pointless meetings about nothing!
- You love lots of office politics and meaningless hierarchy!
- You love to feel like you are a robot : )
You will be working with a highly intelligent, dynamic, enjoyable group of people who are all very passionate about this incredible journey that is Bridebook.
If this opportunity excites you, get in touch!