Online Enforcement Assistant
at Entura International Ltd in London
(₤18000 per year)
Online Enforcement Assistant – Permanent Full Time – North London – www.entura.co.uk
Entura International, one of the leading anti-piracy firms, is seeking a young and enthusiastic candidate to come and join our dynamic compliance team.
Piracy costs the entertainment industry billions of pounds every year. At Entura we:
• Seek to protect creativity and innovation while encouraging fair play online so that the arts can flourish in the digital age.
• Work globally for a wide range of well know content creators and distributors.
• Provide the platform that enables our clients to get the most out of their content, helping them to level the playing field against pirate sites.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help us tackle an ever-growing issue that effects the creative industry’s ability to succeed and grow. Our office provides a challenging and creative atmosphere in which to help develop young talent and guide our staff to reach their full potential.
Successful candidates will enter an informal, relaxed environment, working alongside positive and driven teams within the company. We have seen a rapid growth in the last 12 months, and we’re looking for applicants with a good work ethic to help us drive the company forward to greater accomplishments in the coming years.
The compliance team is responsible for reviewing, evaluating and analysing pirate sites plus determining the best course of action (usually notice sending) to ensure removal of the infringing content that we protect on behalf of our clients. We take great pride in our high takedown rate. The role of the Online Enforcement Assistant will be to aid, maintain and assist the growth of the compliance department. As a fast growing company, we are looking for candidates who can add to the company’s energetic and enthusiastic environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Reviewing infringing content, including where made available via social media, to ensure accurate take down notices
• Notice sending to pirate sites and third party intermediates supporting such sites
• Researching pirate sites/apps, methods and infringing content types
• Analysis of data to identify key trends and developments linked to the pirate websites/apps
• Executing and escalating the compliance procedure for pirate targets that do not comply with notice sending (via email/phone)
• Collaborating with other departments to assist them with relevant compliance procedures
• Helping us develop the compliance department by detecting and rectifying potential issues and improving processes
• Ensuring that the standards we strive for are consistently met, making necessary changes to help maintain and improve those standards
What do you need to succeed?
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to organise yourself effectively and prioritise your work accordingly
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work to strict deadlines as we operate in a fast-paced working environment
• Ability to think critically and always be on the lookout for another solution to a problem
• Strong team player – a good communicator who is willing to express yourself, speak up and present new ideas
• Knowledge of Excel, and competent with other tools present in the Microsoft Office suite
• Wider computer skills are also required
• Good understanding of internet architecture – domain names, ISPs, web hosting (desired, not essential)
• Experience working as part of a team, either in the workplace or at university
• Understanding of the piracy landscape and methods used to steal content
• Experience within an office environment
• Experience/understanding of intellectual property/copyright law (desired, not essential)
Preferred Personal Knowledge/Traits:
• Interest in Film/Television
• Conversational and willing to express opinions
• A Common-sense approach
• Ability to resolve and respond to issues efficiently and effectively as and when they arise
• Sociable and willing to contribute and participate in office activities and social events (desired)
We look forward to hearing from you.
• A levels
• GCSE Maths, English, Science A*-B
• University Degree – 2:1 –Preferred (Not essential)
Recent jobs at Entura International Ltd
- Campaign Analyst - Permanent - London at Entura International Ltd in London 07-12-2016
- Junior Scanner Analyst at Entura International Ltd in London 09-01-2017