Placement / internship UI / UX design intern - chatbots
at ExperiencEconomy in London
In this internship, you will perfecting our mobile and web app UI / UX – chatbots
Please note that applications without a portfolio won’t be considered.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• Design how new features are laid out
• Ensure that the UI visually communicates the path planned for the user-experience
• Create a cohesive style guide and ensure that a consistent design language is applied across the product
• Maintain consistency in visual elements and defining behavior handling
Digital hub for the solopreneurs and small businesses (Stealth mode). The primary place where professional activity takes place. We help customers attract quality client leads, get work done and get paid faster. Busy building lots of smart algorithms to make life easier. Interested in the human vs. machine space? Our business plays right at the center of those discussions.
• Founder is engineer with product mindset and MBA and who has worked over 14 years in tech (experience both as operator and venture investor).
• Deloitte and London Business School incubator alum
• Winner of DIIE founder award
What other talents had to say about working with us:
“ExperiencEconomy was for me the perfect place to be, working on a creative environment and getting to know all the current trends and tech news. A great place to develop your skills and mature your knowledge in best practice. It is definitely a company I loved and would recommend others to be part of.”
“I’ve had an amazing mentor, teacher, and boss. Thanks for everything”
• Are you ambitious? Here you will get mentored. Our previous interns point out this has been the most valuable thing about working with us;
• Have the chance to put in practice the skills you’ve learnt in school and (most importantly!) learn all the other things no textbook can teach you (but will make you invaluable);
• Hands-on involvement in all sorts of things related to startup operations;
• Access to the London Business School entrepreneurial ecosystem;
• Access to investors and other founders;
• Gain valuable experience working in the tech/startup/Artificial Intelligence sector
• Enjoy flexible working hours and a relaxed working environment
• We work from around Regents Park
• Get a great reference for your next job
• Have an all-round jolly good time with our other team members
• You will be expected to take initiative and hustle to get to results. Huge learning opportunity!
• Sharp minded, technology affinity, and good at logical thinking (trust us: you need to have a very logical mind AND have a creative brain)
• You are self-driven and have high work ethics (We have some ambitious targets to reach very soon)
• You’re also passionate about startups and technology. It will be a plus if you have participated in Hackathons before
• Flexible work arrangements. For candidates abroad, we sadly won’t be able to cover relocation/accommodation costs or provide Visa support.
Start date: ASAP. Should you be the right person, you can start tomorrow.
PS: On interning at a startup: Happy reading!
Recent jobs at ExperiencEconomy
- Placement / internship Dialog Designer (Logical + creative mind - writer) - chatbots at ExperiencEconomy in London 23-12-2016
- Placement / internship Digital Marketer / Community Manager intern - chatbots at ExperiencEconomy in London 23-12-2016