Invest your Application Support skills in this new challenger bank.
at Mongoose Gray in London
(₤55000 - ₤70000 per year)
Give the City the heave-ho. Give Canary Wharf the bum’s rush. Get in on the ground floor of building a challenger bank. Investor-backed, well-funded and highly ambitious, this fast-growing FinTech scaleup wants an A-list technical Application Support team. And is willing to pay for it.
Currently in stealth mode, the environment is entrepreneurial, creative and ever-changing. But these ex-City guys are also risk-averse and understand the pyramid needs to have a solid base before you can build on it.That’s why they want top-drawer, commercially-savvy, business-facing Application Support specialists to help support the next phase of development. Build strong stakeholder relationships, evaluate technical specifications, design and implement robust support procedures and checklists.
This wish list will sound very familiar to you. It’s your bread and butter. Your track record speaks for itself. You have demonstrable experience of performing the very same in fast-paced, cutting-edge financial services environments. An excellent understanding of Windows platforms is essential: think IIS, SQL Server and the .NET ecosystem in general. Bonus marks for niche tools such as DPR, VisualRisk and Board.
Ours is an innovative culture – lateral thinkers, step this way. It’s also highly collaborative – so when you see an opportunity for improvement, speak up. But it’s a work-in-progress, so carve out your niche, nurture your own specialist area and be a leader, not a drone.
Be low on ego and high on can-do. Make the most of freedom and autonomy, but be a team player too. Relish the chance to work with a charismatic, credible and intelligent CTO. The location is great. The offices are alive. There’s even a roof terrace to enjoy the summer.
It’s an exciting, no really it is, environment that needs exciting people. Make your move now. As for the numbers well these are permanent roles paying up to 70K.
Do get in touch including a copy of your CV and a covering letter – yes we’re old school like that. We look forward to hearing from you.
Recent jobs at Mongoose Gray
- The ideal role for a Junior Developer who doesn't want to develop software. at Mongoose Gray in London 03-05-2017
- Management Consultant. Don’t like your cards? Shuffle up. at Mongoose Gray in London 10-06-2017
- Technical Consultant. Be the human face of software. at Mongoose Gray in London 26-09-2017
- Technology Program Manager. All-action hero required. at Mongoose Gray in London 26-09-2017
- Commercial Director. Managed IT Services. Super Size Me. at Mongoose Gray in London 26-09-2017
- Change Manager. You used to write programs. Now you manage programmes. at Mongoose Gray in London 14-10-2017