Software engineering jobs in Upstate NY are not special. This one might be.
at Mongoose Gray in London
($125000 per year)
*Note this role is based out of UTICA, Central/Upstate NY
Hello. This is something that for once might just merit the “exciting opportunity” tag. A hybrid role – part technical architect, part software engineer, part project manager – working with cutting edge technology.
WHO WORKS HERE?
Individuals with sharp, creative minds that balance lateral thinking and entrepreneurial flair with a structured, methodical approach to software architecture will thrive here. You will take pride in engineering technical solutions that address business needs in the most optimal way.
Operating at the forefront of the technology curve is a challenging undertaking for sure. But we also like to have fun and continually strive to promote this aspect via a number social events and initiatives throughout the year. You will find our working spaces to be nurturing and inspirational.
To build a best-in-class technical solution to serve as a blueprint for future implementations. This is a rare chance to build the base of the pyramid from the ground up, to get things right first time. How many software architecture projects have you seen awash with tactical solutions which would have benefited from a right-first-time approach?
WHO ARE YOU?
- An experienced software engineer / architect with an excellent understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Comfortable facing off to senior stakeholders, able to disseminate a complex technical message in simple, non-technical language.
- Knowledge of different development platforms, technologies and methodologies.
- Hands-on experience of C# .NET / SQL Server development environments.
- Strong understanding of object-orientated design.
An excellent six-figure salary, bonus and benefits package is on offer.
If you’d like to join us on this exciting journey please do reach out, including a copy of your resume and a brief cover letter outlining what you can bring to the table. We look forward to hearing from you.
Recent jobs at Mongoose Gray
- The ideal role for a Junior Developer who doesn't want to develop software. at Mongoose Gray in London 03-05-2017
- Junior Developer. Start low, aim high. at Mongoose Gray in London 03-05-2017
- Management Consultant. Don’t like your cards? Time for a shuffle. at Mongoose Gray in London 10-06-2017
- 3rd Line IT Support Technician. Psst! you'll be going at full throttle. at Mongoose Gray in London 06-08-2017