at Cera in London
Cera’s mission is to disrupt the UK’s £15bn elderly care market by providing superior quality care, underpinned by a digital carer marketplace and technology-driven operations. Our innovative approach allows us to operate at 50-70% lower margins than traditional care agencies and therefore better remunerate our carers for their hard work. We are based in central London. The company has an ex-McKinsey, Goldman and Harvard team, and just closed the largest funding round in the industry with celebrity investors. We are looking to grow very aggressively in the UK and internationally. In order to facilitate that growth, we are looking for an Operations Intern to join us.
As Operations Intern, you will be responsible for dealing with day-to-day running of the client-carer aspect of the company, and reporting to the Head of Operations. You will also be able to problem solve independently, and work together well in a team. We are looking for a hardworking individual who can think critically and contribute meaningfully to the team. Due to the small nature of the company, there is a large amount of potential growth within the role and beyond. Ideally you are 1-3 years out of school and looking to work in the healthcare sector, particularly at a startup. This is a full time position.
- Schedule weekly visits and correctly allocate carers to clients
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with carers and clients, and within the team
- Assist in the onboarding process for new carers in order to help grow the company
- Carry out data-driven initiatives in order to improve the company’s success
- Help out in other ways based on the fast-paced nature of our startup environment
- Organised with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous experience working in a team (startup experience a plus)
- Healthcare and/or operations experience
- Fast learner able to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
Recent jobs at Cera
- Client Relationship Executive at Cera in London 06-12-2016
- Office Manager at Cera in London 13-03-2017