at GuestReady in London
We’re GuestReady – a global short-term and vacation-rental management company! We provide professional services to real estate investors, hosts, as well as guests. Featured in TechCrunch (http://tcrn.ch/2hyXAKc), our mission is to take the hassle out of short-term rentals. Any operations that are related to turning over guests and optimise listings to incur a maximum yield for the host are handled by us.
GuestReady is co-founded by seasoned entrepreneurs and operates in Europe and Asia. We’re well funded, growing incredibly fast, have big ambitions and we are now looking for a motivated and bright Account Executive to join our team in London.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone bright and ambitious to join a successful startup and to take real responsibility for building our Account Management function from scratch. You’ll have plenty of support from the City Manager as well as the CEO – plus you’ll be able to get involved in Operations and Sales too.
Your role will be to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with our clients.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your client
- Providing the highest level of customer service whilst resolving problems and enquiries
- On-boarding our properties and building trust with our clients from the very beginning
- Working cross-functionally within the company to develop process and improve client satisfaction
- Solving challenging internal and external issues when things go wrong
- Immersing yourself in the company and building knowledge of our evolving product
- Ensuring feedback flows from your team to the relevant business and product partners
- Ad-hoc reporting and admin tasks
- A multi-tasking individual, who is organised and able to manage time efficiently
- A dynamic self-starter with an extroverted personality and a proactive attitude
- Friendly, polite, articulate, personable and detail oriented with strong focus on quality
- Capable of building a rapport with just about anyone and have excellent relationship-building skills
- You truly value customer satisfaction and put it at the heart of your work
- Passion for working in a startup and not scared to get your hands dirty (literally)
- Work with multicultural and multiracial team members
- Fun & casual working atmosphere with an international mindset
- A team of experienced entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before
- A dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
To apply for the role, please send us:
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
- Your CV
- One paragraph on why this role is exciting and why you would be good at it (max. 200 words)
Recent jobs at GuestReady
- Guest Operations Associate at GuestReady in London 24-10-2017
- Global Marketing Manager at GuestReady in London 20-11-2017
- Operations Intern at GuestReady in London 14-12-2017
- Sales Intern at GuestReady in London 14-12-2017