Skilled Techie / Co-Founder for Gaming / Tournament Management App
at Tournament tech startup in Croydon
We are an awesome new tech startup that specialises in online and physical gaming, specifically around tournament / player management.
We have completed the MVP and application design, and are now looking for a developer to build both the iOS and Android application (and possibly responsive website).
Ideally we are looking for someone who is focused on the long term future of the business, and can see the potential of the app’s success and ability to generate revenue. Our aim to bring it to a £multi-million valuation within a short period of time, providing that we are able to build a robust, scalable application and combine it with the right growth-hacking.
We will be issuing a generous amount of shares in the business, as we are not able to offer a competitive salary at this stage. That said, we are in the process of raising capital and will take this into consideration.
The position will be primarily home based, with the occasional required trip to London for meetings, etc.
- You will be a skilled app developer (C# and / or Swift and Java), and have knowledge of AWS
- You will be business minded, creative and passionate
- Your previous experience is not so important… If you are good at what you do then we want to hear from you!
This position probably isn’t something for someone who’s looking for a competitive monthly salary, but rather someone who is looking to own shares in a business with a view to grow rapidly and successfully within a reasonable time period.
If it sounds like something you’re interested in, then please apply and we’ll be in touch soon!
Recent jobs at Tournament tech startup
- Payment System Develop / Co-Founder Project at Tournament tech startup in Croydon 28-12-2016
- Techie co-founder for MVP testing platform at Tournament tech startup in Croydon 28-12-2016