Customer Success Manager
at MyBuilder in London
(₤23000 - ₤30000 per year)
MyBuilder.com is an online marketplace dedicated to helping homeowners find quality tradesmen through the power of reviews. Our mission is to change the building industry. To achieve this we need the best tradespeople and that’s where our Customer Success team comes in.
As one of our Customer Success Managers, you’ll be tasked with helping great tradesmen achieve their business goals through MyBuilder.
The Customer Success team wear many different hats. As gatekeepers, we use innovative screening methods to make sure trade applicants meet our standards. Once through the door, we orientate and generally help new members find their feet. The road to success is often bumpy so we’re there when needed to offer support and an occasional shoulder to cry on when things aren’t going so well.
It doesn’t end there. Through regular conversations, we get to know our customers, so we can generate new and creative ways of helping them along the path to success! To help you achieve this, we’ll give you the best technology and support from the rest of the team.
Who we’re looking for
We want to meet people who understand the value of great customer service. You should be confident, outgoing and enthusiastic, even when faced with challenging customers. Your communication skills must be top-notch: you enjoy talking to people and take pride in writing a great email. Previous experience in a customer success role is less important than your passion for helping customers get the most out of a good product.
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Decent food, exotic drinks
- Foosball, darts, skateboards & guitars
MyBuilder is a special place to work, and we take a lot of pride in our team. Founded by an ex-tradesman, we are software developers, musicians, journalists, artists and everything in between. We look for people who are curious, passionate about their jobs, hard working and not afraid to fail in pursuit of getting it right next time.
We’ll set you up with a shiny new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely office located near Old Street. You’ll enjoy the best coffee around, great food and regular team outings. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a top-flight team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time.
How to apply
If this sounds like your next challenge, write to us. No copy and paste cover letters please, they make us sad.
Recent jobs at MyBuilder
- Senior Software Engineer (PHP) at MyBuilder in London 05-07-2017
- Account Advisor at MyBuilder in London 23-08-2017
- Consumer Support Specialist at MyBuilder in London 23-08-2017
- Customer Operations Associate at MyBuilder in London 23-08-2017
- Customer Services Opportunities at MyBuilder in London 23-08-2017
- Content Researcher/Writer at MyBuilder in London 23-08-2017
- ReactJS Developer at MyBuilder in London 23-08-2017
- PPC Manager at MyBuilder in London 24-10-2017
- Customer Operations Support at MyBuilder in London 02-11-2017
- Customer Operations Manager at MyBuilder in London 28-11-2017