Graduate Business Consultant
at BusinessWise in London
(₤25000 per year)
Are you searching for a challenging new career in a rapidly growing startup? BusinessWise is looking for an ambitious graduate business consultant to join our team.
Based in Canary Wharf, BusinessWise offers in-house consulting services to SME’s across the UK. Established in 2012, the company now has 6 full-time members of staff and 300+ active clients.
Services offered to clients:
INTRODUCTION TO THE ROLE:
The successful candidate will engage with new and existing clients, understanding their business requirements and offering all applicable BusinessWise services. The role demands a well-rounded understanding of business processes and strategy.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Arranging consultations with prospective clients acquired by our marketing team
- Qualifying the business requirements of clients and offering relevant BusinessWise services
- Contacting existing clients to ensure their requirements are being met by BusinessWise and offering additional services to help fuel their growth
- Attending meetings at clients’ premises, or at BusinessWise
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Min 2.1 Degree in business, finance or related subject
- Min 2 years working in a business environment or consulting firm
- Proficient using Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to establish a career in management consulting. We are looking for a confident, intelligent and proactive individual who is eager to learn about business and help other entrepreneurs make a success of their companies. The role offers a great monthly bonus structure on top of a competitive basic salary. There is also vast room for promotion within the company as we enter our growth phase in 2017.