Digital Marketing & Communications Officer
at BusinessWise in London
(₤700 per month)
Startup Academy is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BusinessWise, a consulting firm based in Canary Wharf London. Startup Academy offers training & workshops tailored for small business owners and individuals who are interested in starting their own business. The primary agenda for Startup Academy is to encourage entrepreneurs to purchase in-house courses. After each course, entrepreneurs are offered consulting services offered by BusinessWise (accounting, web design and business utilities).
A complete list of the courses can be found here.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Co-ordination of Google AdWords campaigns for Startup Academy, including management of budget
- Content writing for Startup Academy’s blog to increase SEO
- Ongoing SEO management for Startup Academy, to increase SEO score and readability
- Co-ordination of paid and organic digital marketing campaigns across different social media channels; facebook, twitter, Instagram
- Content and photo updates on social media
- Creation and co-ordination of email marketing campaign
- Proficient on Microsoft Excel
- Experience using Google AdWords, Google Webmaster, Mailchimp (or similar email marketing software) and social analytics tools is mandatory
- Ability to use Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is preferred but not essential.
The specialist area of digital marketing and online communications at BusinessWise is in its infancy – so someone who has a desire to work in a startup environment as part of a small but growing team, is essential. The area of digital marketing plays a crucial role in the growth plan for Startup Academy, which therefore offers plenty of room for progression within the company.