at Tom & Co Ltd. in London
(₤30000 - ₤40000 per year)
We are a fast growing agency looking for an experienced SEO Analyst with proven eCommerce experience. The role will require you to advise on client’s overall SEO strategy and you’ll take a key role in managing campaigns and maintaining client relationships. You’ll be working with well-known high street retailers such as Oliver Bonas and Sofa.com.
- An opportunity to develop your career in a role with extensive responsibility.
- Make recommendations based on data in order to achieve campaign objectives.
- Manage organic SEO campaigns.
- Present findings to clients
- Preparing technical briefs for developers.
- Provide support to junior members of the team.
- Managing SEO tools such as SEOMonitor, DeepCrawl and Moz.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to use google analytics and similar statistical packages.
- In-depth knowledge of search marketing and the future of digital marketing in general.
- Experience working within an agency in an SEO focused role.
- Confident presenting to a group and talking to clients
How much? We believe in paying people what they think they are worth; you tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll tell you if our pockets are deep enough.
Well, we can’t promise you the world, but we can promise you a fun and creative place to work with a company that is growing fast so you will have plenty of opportunities to develop. The good news is, you will be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about their work, and always willing to help each other.
You’ll work on a shiny new MacBook Air, which you can take home, naturally.
You’ll also be working in our London based office Monday – Friday, 9 – 5.30pm, so you’ll need to live close enough to make the daily commute.
Oh, and pretty please, no recruitment agents. You know who you are!
Recent jobs at Tom & Co Ltd.
- E-commerce Account manager / Project Manager at Tom & Co Ltd. in London 02-01-2017