Head of Growth
at Get Smooth in London
(₤25000 - ₤50000 per year)
Get Smooth is reinventing the way men access and experience personal grooming services, products and advice. We’re looking for a Head of Growth to join our core team and help shape the direction of the company.
We launched Europe’s first on demand barbering service in London at the beginning of 2016. Since then we’ve delivered over 3,000 haircuts, beard trims and wet shaves to homes, offices and events throughout the city, working with a number of exciting brands including GQ, DIESEL, Uber, Spotify, YouTube and Deliveroo.
The male grooming industry is big, currently valued at over $21.4bn worldwide. It’s largely offline and it’s growing fast, set to increase 24% by 2020.
The opportunity is massive. Come capture it with us.
Some of the things you’ll love about Get Smooth
- Small team with huge ambition
- The chance to have a real impact in a high growth startup
- Opportunity to shape the role and make it your own
- Diversity – we’re all very different and we love that!
- Free haircuts for guys or girls (+ beard trims and wet shaves too for the guys)!
Some of the stuff you’ll be doing
- Take ownership of Marketing and Business Development
- Develop the company’s growth strategy
- Lead all customer acquisition channels, including PPC, SEO, email, social and direct marketing
- Organise events, build our corporate customer base and establish strategic partnerships
- Manage PR and communications
- Drive new customer acquisition initiatives
- Build a growth team and manage external contractors / agencies where applicable
- Play a key product ownership role, helping to develop the Get Smooth tech platform
- Take on a leadership role in the company, with exposure to and input in wider business areas including strategy and fundraising
What makes you the perfect fit
- We’re looking for someone with relevant experience, but attitude is more important.
- We need a challenger, a learner, an entrepreneur, a team player.
- Someone adaptable, self-motivated and full of creative ideas to acquire and retain customers.
- Someone who can work autonomously and who’s excited by the prospect of taking ownership and responsibility.
For the right person, there’s a competitive salary, generous stock options and the opportunity to transform an industry.