QA Engineer at London ticketing startup
at Ingresso in London
(₤30000 - ₤37000 per year)
What we are looking for
Our ticketing platform consists of:
- an API (exclusively powering amazon.co.uk’s ticketing business)
- ticketing websites (eg From the Box Office and Disney Tickets)
We are looking for a QA Engineer to help us improve the quality of these products.
The role will initially be focussed on manual testing, primarily of our ticketing websites. Over time we would like you to build up a suite of automated tests to reduce the manual testing, making the role suited to a manual tester wanting to break into automation. It can also suit someone who eventually would like to transition into full-time development. We would prefer someone with a technical background and programming knowledge. You will be analytical and will work with the team to diagnose complex problems.
You will report to the CTO. Since you will not have a QA line manager it is important that you can solve problems on your own and enjoy taking responsibility. You will be expected to gain a strong understanding of our products, which over time will open up additional responsibilities.
- Exploratory testing
- Manual testing, but replace over time with a suite of automated tests
- Write automated tests using Selenium and Python
- Perform a set of daily tests and system checks
- Push for quality, file bug fixes and follow up
- Point of contact for internal and external clients
Who we are
Ingresso is a London-based ticketing startup. We have done the work to connect to a large number of ticketing system APIs, allowing us to transact directly on the venue’s system. This ensures our platform has live access to the same pool of tickets that the venue sells, last minute selling, and minimal manual work for the venue and ticket seller. We are profitable, well-backed, and growing fast.
London, W6. Please only apply if you are able to meet for interview, have a permanent UK work permit, and can work on-site.
We have other development roles on our website (www.ingresso.co.uk).
Please send your CV along with a brief paragraph explaining why we should consider you.
= No recruiters =
Recent jobs at Ingresso
- Senior Backend Web Developer / Tech Lead at London ticketing startup at Ingresso in London 03-01-2017
- Full Stack or Backend Web Developer at London ticketing startup at Ingresso in London 03-01-2017