WEEKEND flexible operations role
at Housekeep in London
(₤1250 per month)
We’re a team with a shared passion for solving complex problems.
We’re applying that passion to the £4 billion home cleaning industry. We’re just two years old, but are already the UK market leader with 30,000 5* customer reviews.
We’re no ordinary start up. We’re founded by a team with a background in venture capital and in scaling young business, backed by top tier VC and angel investors and won more awards than we have shelf space for. We’re one of the UK’s fastest-growing businesses and already profitable. Our mission is simple: be the best at everything we do.
If you’ve got big ambitions and want to learn fast, Housekeep is the place for you.
We’re looking for someone bright and ambitious to join us on the next phase of growth. The role will involve working in the Operations team, using a combination of chat, phone, email and our internal systems. You’ll be working in the following areas:
1) Talking to and booking in new customers
2) Responding to queries from existing customers and existing cleaners
3) Managing cleaner schedules and holidays
4) Recruiting new cleaners to the platform
5) Generating ideas to make our operations more efficient and scalable
The role is paid at £1,250 per month based on 5 working days per week, though we can flex that up or down depending on your schedule. We would like an immediate start and would ideally make a full time hire at market salary upon successful completion of the internship.
We’re a fun, social team, so expect lots of office cake, team drinks and celebrations of our achievements. You’ll be based at our office in the heart of London, in Clerkenwell EC1.
The successful candidate will have:
1) Good education
2) Professional working experience
3) The ability to think through problems and to offer solutions
4) Excellent communication skills, including fluent English
5) A passion for working in a start up and at Housekeep
To apply for the role, please send us:
1) A link to your LinkedIn profile
2) Your CV
3) One paragraph on why this role is exciting and why you would be good at it (max. 100 words)
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Housekeep Team
Recent jobs at Housekeep
- Part Time Customer Service Executive at Housekeep in London 27-01-2017