Account Management intern
at ClickMechanic in London
We’re looking to hire a Account Management Intern immediately for a 3 month paid internship, with the aim of progressing the successful candidate to a permanent position at the end of the internship.
ClickMechanic is a marketplace for mechanics that is bringing trust, transparency and convenience to car repair. The platform enables customers to acquire real-time industry standard quotes (a first in Europe) and quickly book a vetted mechanic online.
Founded in 2012 by EF alumni Andrew Jervis and Felix Kenton, the company has grown quickly to offer nationwide coverage and is backed on its mission by such institutional investors as 500 Startups, and Forward Partners as well as angel investors including the former CEO of JustEat and Chairman of Treatwell.
Account management is a key part of ClickMechanic’s operations and you will get the opportunity to help develop and shape this function. As part of the account management team you will be reaching out to our network of mechanics via phone, online chat and email to ensure a smooth and easy joining process and help troubleshoot any issues that may prevent them from completing jobs and making our customers happy. You will quickly build great relationships with our mechanics and help steer product development to meet the needs and requirements of our growing network of mechanics and garages.
On a day to day basis you’ll be mainly assisting with:
- Calling mechanics who have recently joined us and helping them get ready to take their first booking as soon as possible.
- Helping mechanics troubleshoot questions or issues they may have with using our system or current bookings.
- Monitoring and replying to emails through our customer management system and proactively reaching out to mechanics.
We want someone who is hardworking, confident and not afraid to get stuck in. Other key attributes include:
- Confident making outbound calls to mechanics
- Great organisational skills, calm under pressure and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, enjoys talking to people and lots of empathy
- Loves making people happy
- A self starter, and driven
- Training will be provided for everything else.
Some preferred attributes include:
- Experience with customer service or account management and handling phone calls
- University graduate
- A love of all things cars-related would be a massive bonus but not essential
We offer a competitive salary and lots of other benefits including:
- Work directly alongside the founders and management team
- Relaxed and fun office environment with no dress code
- Macbook Air
- Free drinks and food every Friday
- Regular all company socials
- Opportunity for a permanent role and career at an exciting early stage start up
Recent jobs at ClickMechanic
- Customer Experience Intern (part-time) at ClickMechanic in London 30-01-2017
- Customer Experience Manager at ClickMechanic in London 20-03-2017