at Innovify in London
Founded in 2011, Innovify is a unique Venture Builder, with HQ in London and delivery office in India. Over years, we have enabled many passionate entrepreneurs to realise their start-up dreams. For them, we are not only their CTO but an entire product team helping them to conceptualise their ideas, define optimal UX, create stunning designs, build scalable MMPs (yes, MVPs are so last century), implement supporting services and help them fund-raise. We work across multiple domains including FinTech, PropTech, E-Commerce and many more.
About the Role
We are rapidly expanding and currently in process to launch our unique Venture Builder® programme to breed unicorns in the UK. We already have significant interest from both Investors and Start-ups, and now we need you, a dedicated Programme Manager to coordinate it. We envisage that this role will grow rapidly as we launch new themes & locations, but in the meantime, you’ll get to work along side an experienced international entrepreneurially minded team, see first hand as businesses grow out nothing but ideas and be part of the journey of some incredible entrepreneurs!
For anyone wanting see start-ups first hand and in on the game, this is the perfect opportunity!
About the Candidate
We are looking for an all-round champion to join our London Team. You would be like a Spider-hero, managing a lot of activities at once. The following are some of the skills that we think you will need to have:
- 2:1 Graduate with 2 years of work experience
- Highly energetic, cheerful personality with ability to engage with people from all walks of life.
- Creative and clear communicator
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Quick learner
- Technology savvy
- High attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Deadline driven
- Fun to work with
- Aspiring Entrepreneur
The following are general list of things you would be doing, but this would evolve as you mature with our team.
- Promote the Venture Builders programme both online and offline
- Produce promotional materials including Newsletters, Blogs, Flyers, etc.
- Manage our Social profiles to spread the love
- Be the single point of contact for Start-ups applying to our programme
- Coordinate activities planned for the programme
- Organise workshops and meet-up events
- Manage budget for the programme
- Investors & Stakeholder management
- Handle paperwork and fillings
- General office management
- Competitive Salary
- Great office location next to Tower Bridge
- Flexible working & holidays
- Free coffees
- Free drinks on Fridays
- Regular socials
- First hand start-up experience
You will gain an all-round experience of working with multiple start-ups at once. This role will potentially evolve in Global Programme Manager to launch the programme in different territories. Also, you may be offered ESOP (How many people with 2 years experience know what this is?) for outstanding performance.
Interview and Start Dates: Immediately
Recent jobs at Innovify