Operations and finance controller
at Tamoco Limited in London
(₤20000 - ₤25000 per year)
Tamoco is one of the world’s most well known and trusted proximity technology businesses. With 2016 becoming the year of proximity we have seen an unprecedented demand in our services and now have an opportunity to grow the team.
With the backing of some of Europe’s leading entrepreneurs, the British Government and one of Hong Kong’s largest private equity funds, Tamoco are in great shape to continue the lead into the proximity revolution. Tamoco is a highly ambitious, young, dynamic and fun company who require a business development manager to work on a global level with brands, agencies and app developers.
Tamoco is looking for an energetic, disciplined, enthusiastic and passionate candidate to take on the role of Operations and Finance controller. You will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer but will be required to support the wider management team as a whole.
The ideal candidate will have experience with managing day to day operations and finance for at start up.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is highly focussed, tenacious, and practical. The successful candidate will have a ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to use their initiative.
The main tasks are:
- Model and forecast P&L, cash flow and project costs.
- Recording and reporting of unit economics.
- Handling payroll and other payments.
- Main contact for all financial matters.
- Supporting management team with logistics and procurement.
- Prepare and update financial reports to the management team.
- Making sure the office is running smoothly.
- Manage relationship with suppliers.
- Support clients and suppliers in terms of finance questions and tasks.
- Help external accountancy company with bookkeeping, salary payments and managing expenses.
- Invoicing clients and chasing payments.
The candidate should be highly focused on enabling processes and automation across the companies.