Head of Customer Experience
at Swoon Editions in London
We are looking for someone with plenty of energy and great analytical skills to be our customer custodian – the guardian for the customer experience from the point of order onwards. Our marketing and UX team are focused on building a fantastic online shopping experience and this role would work alongside them, focused on making both our physical and online customer experience outstanding. This could range from designing self serve tracking capabilities on our site to redefining our in-the-home delivery proposition.
First we need to get the basics right. You will work with the business to map out our customer journey, identify the pain points and design a plan to fix them. You’ll define our customer KPIs and ensure they are met by the business along that customer journey, including during home delivery and customer care.
Then, you’ll identify and roll out opportunities to delight our customers. You’ll be responsible for the prioritisation and successful implementation of customer experience projects, taking a commercial and strategic approach.
Reporting to the COO, the role will have exposure across the entire business (Production, Logistics, Care, Marketing, Buying) but will work closely with Tech to build our customer experience of the future.
- Define and deliver our short and long term customer experience vision and strategy, to drive customer loyalty (NPS)
- Map the customer experience journey and identify pain points and areas we can differentiate, vs the market
- Analyse customer data and develop insights to understand our customers and identify opportunities for improvements (e.g. quantitative and qualitative primary research, transaction data)
- Own and deliver transformation projects to build a market leading customer experience with direct impact on P&L
- Work with and coordinate multiple business functions to deliver projects, as well as work with third party logistics providers
- Develop and own customer experience KPIs
- You are passionate about customers & have a solid understanding of what ‘amazing’ looks like
- You have a background in transforming customer journeys in the ecommerce space (ideally)
- You are analytical and numbers obsessed
- You are creative and passionate about innovation
- You enjoy turning insights into actions and have managed multiple projects from concept to delivery
- You are good at motivating people to deliver cross functional projects
- You’re a keen problem solver with great attention to detail and accuracy
Recent jobs at Swoon Editions
- Financial Planning Analyst at Swoon Editions in London 18-10-2016
- Buying Analyst at Swoon Editions in London 16-01-2017
- Operations Analyst at Swoon Editions in London 16-01-2017