at Line-Up in London
Start date: early 2017
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Lead to join our growing company. Our industry-leading ticketing platform is trusted (and loved) by venues and event organisers all over the world. We’re now looking for a Sales Lead to join the team and lead the charge to get our product into more people’s hands.
With no hard-sell required, this would be an ideal role for someone who has the skills, knowledge and experience to get stuck in by formulating and executing a sales strategy. It’s a perfect fit for someone who is looking to really make a difference to a thriving business with tons of potential.
Line-Up provides tools for businesses to sell tickets and promote their events online. Our World-leading technology powers ticket sales for customers all over Europe, the US and Australia.
We’ve been around for over five years – so we know what we’re doing and the usual startup hype and BS doesn’t interest us. We’re here to create a genuinely great business; we’re not here to play ping-pong and get in TechCrunch.
We’ve got strong revenue growth and a great bunch of investors. We’re also a Seedcamp portfolio company and have a strong network.
We want to make Line-Up a hugely successful business. If money is your thing, we want you to make lots of it. If it’s a desire to get into the next big thing at the ground floor and be an integral part of its growth and success; then we’ve got something for you too.
In early 2016, we launched our online ticket sales platform. We’ve got clients in a whole host of verticals and now, we want more of them.
- Lead sales strategy formulation and execution
- Source new sales leads; and manage whatever you need to do this
- Frontline sales calls and meetings
- Manage customer relationship tools
- Transition new clients to account management with support from existing team
- Work closely with the team on future product feature requirements/ideas
- Work closely with the management team to deliver on agreed sales targets
- Longer term – grow and lead a sales team
Skills and experience
Your base salary will be dependent on skills and experience and will include additional financial and non-financial incentives.
- 3+ year’s experience in a B2B sales role
- Degree or an equivalent business qualification
- Strong data management and multi-tasking ability
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills and experience using a CRM
- A loving relationship with the telephone
- A penchant for getting out there and meeting potential customers
- A passion for events – because the most poignant moments of your life were not spent online
- Decisiveness and assertiveness; you’ll be empowered to make decisions and execute
- An eagerness to get stuck in and embrace a challenge
- Experience in the entertainment/ticketing industry
- Experience of working as part of an SME or a start up