at Neutral Digital in London
(₤1320 per month)
We create exquisite context-aware user experiences, from visualisation tools for architects to user interfaces for the world’s leading airlines, enabling our clients to capitalise on new technology and strengthen their brands and products.
Neutral Digital is pioneering the use of augmented and virtual reality, to develop new and unique solutions for engagement, tools and workflows across products, processes, operations and training.
Building on industry standard real-time technologies, we deliver cross- platform solutions with visual and functional consistency, superior reusability and return on investment.
The role offers real career progression for the right candidate. If you love making beautiful visuals, have an interest in architecture and the built environment, and want to be part of an inclusive, fun and sociable team, we want to hear from you.
We invest significant time in choosing the right people and developing them to achieve their ambitions and goals throughout their career. Investing in people in this way ensures that members of the Neutral Digital team enjoy what they do, feel challenged and realise their ambitions.
We look for candidates who are prepared to challenge themselves and their colleagues to produce outstanding results. We look for a dynamic attitude, a creative approach to problem solving and the ability to build strong relationships. These are the qualities we value.
We are looking for an AR/VR intern to join our team in London. You will be focused on creating assets for AR, VR, Apps and Games working in tandem with our creative, development and project management teams. This is an exciting opportunity to work on some amazing projects using some of the latest AR/VR technology including the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Microsoft HoloLens and Samsung Gear VR.
- Create realistic and high-quality real-time assets for Virtual Reality
- Work under art direction. follow project specifications and feedback
Skills & Requirements (mandatory)
- Competent with 3DS Max for 3D modelling (low and high poly)
- Ability to create and optimise geometry
- Efficient in UV mapping & Unwrapping for textures and light-maps
- An eye for detail and realism
- A desire to learn new tools, technologies and techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
Advantageous (if not, don’t worry, we’ll teach you these)
- Experience working within Unreal Engine or Unity
- Experience with Substance Designer
- An understanding of C# / C++
- Contract: Three months+
- Salary: £60.00 per day
- Location: London E2
- Website: http://neutral.digital